2 in stock
DEMO – K5xeMP.
We have two Ayre Acoustics K5xeMP preamplifiers that have been found from demo or accommodations for sale.
Includes 3 year Ayre Acoustics factory warranty.
Specify Color – Black Or Silver – in order notes at checkout.
Ayre’s K-5xeMP preamplifier combines peerless musical performance with stunning visual design. The exclusive fully-balanced, zero-feedback circuitry renders music with vitality and life. Its custom-designed volume control is actuated by a silky smooth optical encoder, using FET switches and precision metal-film resistors to deliver absolute sonic transparency. The massive power transformer effortlessly provides startlingly real musical dynamics. The Ayre K-5xeMP will transport you to a new world of musical enjoyment.
- zero-feedback, fully-balanced discrete circuitry
- 66 step volume control, each of 1.0 dB
- Four inputs: two balanced, two single-ended
- Proprietary volume control with FET switches & metal film resistors
- Ayre Conditioner Power-Line RFI Filter
- Control microprocessor is turned off except when executing a command
- Input selector also switches ground connection, so that all source components are completely disconnected except for the one selected
- “Theater” mode for use with surround-sound processor is assignable to any input, allowing use with balanced or single-ended processors
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee:
At Ayre, we are confident that you will love the sound of our products and their outstanding build quality. If for any reason you aren’t happy with your Codex purchase, contact us within 30-days of receiving it and we will arrange for its return, issuing you a return authorization number and arranging a call tag or shipping label to return your product. Once we have evaluated that the returned product is in like-new condition with all packaging and accessories, we will issue a FULL refund. Please note that this policy applies to US sales only that are purchased through our Superphonica store or directly from Ayre Acoustics.
|Dimensions||23 × 17 × 10 in|