The QB-9 Twenty has held its place in Ayre’s history as one of our most popular products ever. The hyper-focused functionality of our USB input only DAC design allowed us to scale up in parts quality everywhere we could; putting this little converter closer to our flagship digital product the QX-5 Twenty than any other product in our lineup.
We have a small batch of “New Old Stock” QB-9 DSD’s that have been upgraded to the Twenty version. These were new in box QB-9 DSD units that never sold, and were returned to swap out the DSD board for the Twenty version to offer through our web shop. They are as close to a brand new QB-9 Twenty as we are going to get; for now!
These units are being offered with our full Five Year factory warranty.
Secure one for yourself today before they are gone; again!
Domestic Orders will ship in 2-3 business days.
Here is what has been improved with the Twenty update:
- Our Diamond output circuit improves musicality and bass response.
- A new JFET differential stage lowers the noise floor.
- AyreLock power supply regulation for better rendering of fine musical detail.
- New AC noise filtering for improved resolution.
- Custom Ayre Asynchronous USB technology further reducing electrical noise in the system.
- New ESS DAC chip (ES9038Q2M) for improved signal to noise ratio and spacial detail.
- Six layer board design for optimal circuit isolation.
- Proprietary reclocking to eliminate USB domain jitter.
- PCM play back up to 384 kHz
- Native DSD capability up to DSD256 (4x)
- HDCD decoding
8.5″W x 11.5″D x 3″H (21.5cm x 29cm x 7.5cm)
5 pounds (2.3 kg)
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 20 in|